The Law Office of Mark E. Harden ranks as a highly sought-after attorney firm for estate planning in Texas with an experienced lawyer and highly trained team of paralegals. Mark is a renowned estate attorney in Willow Park with over two decades of experience and a flawless track record.
Difference between a will attorney and an estate planning lawyer?
An estate attorney specializes in helping you write out your wishes in a comprehensive estate plan in the event of your death or psychological incapacitation. They will help you prepare, gather, and compile the documents you need to carry out your goals successfully.
Alternatively, a will attorney goes to probate court on your behalf. The probate or will attorney offers assistance with drafting the will, ensures that your wishes get carried out properly, and aids in legal proceedings, if any.
How to create a will in Texas?
A will helps you protect your family and assets in the event of your death or mental incapacitation. The steps involved in creating a will include:
- Hire one of the estate planners to help you draft a will.
- Determine what property you wish to include in your will document and who will inherit your property.
- Choose an executor to handle your estate.
- Name a guardian for your minors and choose someone to manage their property.
- Make your will and sign it in front of witnesses.
While you can create your own will in Texas, it is always wiser to consult an attorney. Our estate planning lawyer knows the types of law related to drafting a will document and can guide you in the right direction.
Top reasons to make a will in TX
A will can help you safeguard the future of your loved ones financially in the event of your death or mental incapacitation. You can leave your property to people or organizations and name a personal guardian for your minor children in a will.
A will permits you to designate a trusted person to handle the assets and property that you leave for your minor children. More importantly, you can determine an executor to ensure that your will gets carried out as intended.
What can an estate attorney do for you?
Estate lawyers help you plan your future by helping you form a will and assist you with estate planning. An estate lawyer can help you ensure that your family members and loved ones enjoy financial security after your death or mental incapacitation. Hiring one of the experienced estate planning lawyers may benefit you in the following situations:
- You own a business and would like to plan business succession.
- You have property or assets outside of state or country and wish to learn more about passing them on to your loved ones in the event of your death. Will lawyers near youhelp you understand the different tax codes and legal requirements for estate planning in other states or countries.
- You wish to disinherit an immediate family member.
Speak to the #1 estate attorney in Willow Park at 817-613-8295. The Law Office of Mark E. Harden provides unsurpassed estate planning, guardianship, will forming, and probate services at affordable prices. Let us help you get started with your estate planning.